There are plenty of dining options during your trip to Mexico. And Restaurants in playa del Carmen are rated right at the top of the list by visitors from all over the world. From cozy cafes to beach bars, Italian cuisine, fresh and spicy seafood and meals accompanied by renowned entertainment, Playa del Carmen offers local residents and tourists alike a unique and affordable selection for an excellent dining experience.
- Senor Frog’s: During your visit to Playa del Carmen, Senor Frog’s is the go-to destination for a good time with great food. Overlooking the Caribbean Sea, Senor Frog’s is famous for their entertainment and locally renowned for their menu selection. Try the Yucatan Chicken and stick around for a live show and a few cocktails. And if you’re not too full following your meal, hop on a swing and maybe have yourself a shot at the bar.
- Blue Lobster: If you are looking for seafood with a little exotic flair, visit the Blue Lobster in Playa del Carmen. Their coconut shrimp come highly recommended by visitors. And guests are always impressed by the friendly and knowledgable waitstaff.
- Cafe Corazon: For a quick bite in a comfortable atmosphere during your stay in Playa del Carmen, stop by the Cafe Corazon. Locally known for a stellar cup of cappuccino, Cafe Corazon is a cozy little spot in the 5th Avenue shopping area, perfect for a light dinner or a little indulgence of dessert between sightseeing stops.
- La Tarraya Restaurant: For a unique dining-on-the-beach experience, dig your toes in the sand while being served dinner at La Tarraya Restaurant in Playa del Carmen. Try a few fish tacos with a beer while watching the tide roll in at this quaint beach bar and restaurant. You can’t beat the location, and the prices are more than fair for lazing around on the beach.
- Da Bruno: If you’re missing Italian cuisine during your travels in Playa del Carmen, visit Da Bruno. Conveniently located in the 5th Avenue shopping area, Da Bruno offers Italian fare at reasonable prices. Have a pizza with your family, or a signature pasta dish while you watch the foot traffic pass outside.