Have an Amazing Sorority or Fraternity Trip in Cancun
If you’re looking for an amazing place for you and your sorority sisters or fraternity brothers to go, then Cancun is perfect.
You can choose from several all-inclusive ocean front hotels to stay at during your visit. All the hotels include beautiful white sandy beaches that lead to the breathtaking turquoise water of the ocean, swimming pools, and several activities. Listed below are a few examples of the great hotels you could stay at:
- Grand Oasis: The most popular option, it offers a complete all-inclusive experience, which includes your accommodations, food, both nonalcoholic and alcoholic beverages, free golf, all entertainment, state of the art gym, and much more.
- Krystal Cancun: Also a very popular option, their all-inclusive package offers accommodations, meals, snacks, unlimited nonalcoholic and alcoholic beverages, aquatic sports, and more.
- Gran Caribe Real: A beautiful 5-star hotel that enjoys festive themes, their all-inclusive package includes accommodations, all meals (numerous types of cuisine), snacks, both nonalcoholic and alcoholic beverages, fitness center and spinning classes, shows, and theme parties, and more.
If you’re looking for an adventure, Cancun has plenty of them. Slip away for the day and do some bonding with your sorority sisters or fraternity brothers.
- Aqua Jungle Tour: A 2.5-hour tour through the beautiful waters of the Nichupte Lagoon and mangroves on a thunder sport boat. Put your snorkeling mask on and spend some time admiring the marine life and vibrant colored plants below the surface.
- ATV Jungle Tour: If you prefer to keep your feet on dry land, then the ATV tour is for you. Zoom through the jungle at speeds up to 75 miles per hour. Your destination – the cenotes (freshwater sinkholes, perfect for swimming). However, if you’re thinking about just dipping your toes in the water, you should be warned, the Maya considered the cenotes to be sacred they were believed to signify the entry way to the underworld. Rumor has it, if you don’t swim in a cenote “bad luck” will befall you. While at the cenotes you will either be surprised with a rope swing or a zipline depending on which one you visit.
The day/night would not be complete without a trip to a bar, club, party, show, or one of the many other types of nightlife found in Cancun.
- The City: Don’t worry about not being able to get in, as it holds 6,000 people! They have everything – music, light shows, a floating stage, concerts, and so much more. They truly do have something for everyone!
- Palazzo: Most everyone reading this has seen the movie “Saturday Night Fever” starring John Travolta. If you haven’t, watch it before you go Palazzo. Then grab your dance shoes, cause this disco will have you doing the Hustle in no time.
Cancun has so much to offer that makes it the perfect place for a sorority or fraternity trip. For more information or to book your trip, contact us at Go Blue Tours.