Traveler Spotlight : 9 Crazy Kiwis, Cancun Spring Break
Who were you traveling with on this Cancun Spring Break trip?:
8 Friends from university
Where were the top things you did?:
Party in Cancun! See Chichen Itza and some of the cenotes..a bit of real Mexico.
What was the best part about your vacation?:
The beach party at Oasis Cancun</a href>…hands down, it was epic!
Why did you choose Go Blue Tours?:
We found Go Blue Tours online after our initial booking fell through with a travel agent. Go Blue was extremely helpful and prompt in booking us a package at the last minute. I was extremely impressed with the attention given by our representative. He went the extra mile to help us out when we were in a sticky situation. We all really appreciated his efforts!
What are your favorite souvenirs you brought home?:
Good tequila and some awesome photos!
Tell us your favorite Spring Break story.:
There’s too many really and most of them will never ever be repeated, haha! We all made a heap of new friends along the way! It was such an awesome spot with everyone there to party, it was great that everyone was on a good vibe and just wanting to get loose!
What was your favorite bar/club/party? Why?:
The City..massive and always playing the best music.
What was your favorite Spring Break Cocktail?
Breakfast: Pina Colada (don’t eat, just top up with a cocktail)
Lunch: Superman (in the pool)
Dinner: Tequila body shots (at the beach party)
What advice do you have when planning a trip for so many people?:
– Have one person in contact with the sales rep, it makes life easier!
– With money, you can do anything in Mexico.
– Catch the bus, it’s good fun and way cheaper than a taxi.
– Take a GoPro and make a movie of your trip.
– Take a funnel (beer bong), a ball for the beach, 2 or 3 pairs of sunglasses.
– Take a book..and when your tipping back that first Pina Colada recollect the day before and document it. After 2 or 3 days you will have forgotten heaps of funny stuff that happened, so write it down and have a few laughs while you do it. When your old and your grand-kids think you didn’t know how to party, give them a copy of your diary and say “Beat that”!