We’re currently accepting applications for the below positions. If you think you’re the best person for these jobs, please email your resume to us at IWantToWork@GoBlueTours.com and include a brief cover letter telling us about yourself and why you feel you are a great fit for the position.
Account Executive (Wakefield, MA)
Our team of Account Executives are responsible for handling all inbound inquiries and converting leads. You will have quota and your pay will be based on your production. Full benefits after 60 days available. The ability to connect with the college market is extremely important as a majority of our clients are in the 18-25 age range.
• Qualify and convert leads in an effort to achieve and exceed monthly revenue and sales goals.
• Maintain daily outbound and inbound sales call goals
• Costing and managing margins of individual and group packages
• Preparing travelers for departure and follow up upon return to ensure account retention.
• Attend trade shows and industry conferences as needed to assist in presentations, booth operations, etc.
• Other tasks and projects as assigned by the Director of Sales.
• Outgoing personality, desire to win a must.
• Demonstrated knowledge of general sales, marketing, and customer service skills.
• Ability to relate and speak to the college market.
• Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently.
• Demonstrated problem resolution skills/experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy.
• Professional demeanor.
• Knowledge of CRM and ability to speak Spanish a huge plus.
Spring Break Hosts (Cancun, Mexico)
As a Go Blue Spring Break Host, you would be responsible for:
• Meeting and greeting all arrivals at your hotel.
• Providing customer service to travelers staying at your hotel.
• Assisting nightly to ensure customers with party packages know where to go/what to do
• Being a friendly and helpful face to all Spring Breakers, no matter what travel company they bought their trip from.
We are looking for people who are:
• Available for a minimum of 3 weeks during the month of March.
• Fun and hard working
• Ability to speak Spanish a huge plus.
You will be able to have fun, go to the beach, pool, clubs, but you need to be available basically 24/7 to assist travelers and represent Go Blue Tours. If hired, we would cover your flight, hotel (all inclusive so your meals are covered) and a small weekly pay based on responsibilities and performance. This job isn’t about the pay, it is about the experience!
If this is something you’d be interested in, please email IWantToWork@GoBlueTours.com and let us know why we should consider you for this position. Please feel free to include anything you think would help us to get to know you better like a blog, videos, your Linkedin or any other social profile, basically anything you think would make us decide that you are the best person to represent us on the beach with thousands of partying college kids.